About Me

Monday 9 March 2015

M4 AR Highpoly Progress



Good afternoon! Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of days I've been away from my PC, but I'm back now :) So the M4 project, The high poly is still in progress, I want it to be as accurate as possible so I'm building every piece. Luckily I don't have to use to many references from Google, images on funny perspectives as I have some primary research of my own. I have a M4 airsoft CQB rifle which is to scale, this makes modelling far more relaxing, If I'm unsure on the flow or shape of a certain piece then I can look at my G&G rifle.  

More progress will follow soon, I also have a couple of other projects in the pipeline which I'll be posting very shortly, so if your interested in CG art then follow my blog for more updates!

Jamie




No comments:

Post a Comment