About Me

Monday 23 February 2015

Free 3D M4 attachments, Gun models (Progress)


Good evening,

Just a quick update on the M4 models that I'll soon be uploading. So far I've made Magpul style mags standard 30 round and extended version, 5.56 rounds broken into bullet and jacket, 2 silencers and magpul assists. More pieces will follow soon, hopefully I'll add texture variations/different camos (woodland, desert tan etc). I think I'll also break the files up for easy download (Mags and bullets in one, silencers in another and so forth so people can pick and choose.)

Not sure where I'll put the files for download yet, possibly my deviant art but I'll update you with that when the models are complete. If your interested in the files then keep an eye on my blog and I'll have them available soon, also if you have any requests then leave a comment I'd be happy to help :)




4 comments:

  1. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! magazines for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. black market

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Viaje a Canadá para titulares de tarjetas verdes de los Estados Unidos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Disawar satta result

    ReplyDelete