About Me

Sunday 15 February 2015

AO CON artwork


I made this a couple of years ago now but I thought it would be cool to post it as it was artwork I made that made it into a massive scifi MMO called Anarchy Online. This is one of my favourite if not the best MMO I've played, I loved this game even though the graphics weren't the best back when I was playing it. But the character progression and "twinking" was fantastic and I still compare many games and MMOs character build designs to this game. Anyway the artwork, So above is the piece I made that was featured on the billboards throughout Rubi-ka. I was approached on Deviantart as I had done a similar image for my self as a desktop background when I was still learning Photoshop. So they asked me to re create the Anarchy Online logo for there AO con event, so I did, added some energy beams and nano-bots as that's the games equivalent to magic/powers and that was the final piece.




I wasn't actually playing the game at the time it was put in as I had stopped playing for a couple of years, but the person that contacted me sent me a in game screenshot and there it is, my AO inspired logo design for Gridstream productions in game. This was a really cool project, I really enjoyed making it and still cant believe it was beamed throughout the AO world for all the other players to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment