About Me

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Undead Myrmidon and Shield Designs







 I wanted to spend some more time in Zbrush after the Duke project and practise more of the basics, so I picked something simple that I could produce and texture quickly, so some shield designs seemed like a good and interesting place to start. I'd watched Troy a couple of days before for the millionth time so this is probably where this came from.
Producing the shields was actually very simple so I decided to make a couple of designs when it came to the texturing.
As for the second Image I wanted to make extra use of the shields that I made so I did a quick line art, spent about an hour on it. I was thinking about the skeleton warriors in Jason and the Argonaughts, so that's where the inspiration for the drawing came from.

If you'd like to see more of my work or contact me then feel from to check out my deviantart and Linkedin here, 

http://reponic.deviantart.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=399959023&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile



No comments:

Post a Comment